Join us for our first seminar of 2018:
How Secure is Your Company Data?
- What are the greatest risks that your company faces from a compliance standpoint in relation to cybersecurity?
- What are the biggest pitfalls a company should try to avoid in breach response.
- Where should a company look to determine what rules apply to it concerning cybersecurity?
- What developments are on the regulatory front in relation to cybersecurity?
- Where should a company start in addressing risk concerning its information security program?
- How do you ensure your vendors are not putting you at risk?
With our special speaker: Reggie Dejean, Specialty Insurance Director with Lawley Insurance.
When: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 from 8am – 10:30am
Where: Inn on the Lake, 770 S. Main St. , Canandaigua, NY 14424
Cost: $40 (This includes Breakfast buffet and handouts). This seminar has also been submitted for HRCI Continuing Education Credits.
For more information and to register today, please click: HERE